To coordinate and act as a focal point for all Human Resources administration issues and daily encounters for all company employees under the supervision of HR Services Supervisor
- Prepare and ensure the details of arrival of new recruits.
- Conduct First Day Induction programme with complete responsibility. This encompasses assisting the new recruits with initial processes such as travel assistance, account opening with the bank, accommodation facilities with housing department, work permit and family visa with the immigration department.
- Prepare staff contract(s) to be signed by Chief Administration Officer and the newly joined employee(s).
- Assist the new employee by answering queries regarding their contract.
- Issue employees’ probationary reports on to the Immediate Supervisor for their further action.
- Ensure the conformation letters are issued, distributed and filed on the completion of the confirmation process.
- Ensure the documentation submitted for medical insurance card by the employee & family are correct.
- Receive, dispatch and familiarize the medical insurance cards and its usage once received.
- Maintain the records of the employee medical insurance card.
- Process the reimbursement claims submitted by employees and follow up for the receipt of cheques.
- Coordinate with medical insurance provider for the deletion of resigned or terminated employees.
- Verify the invoices received from medical insurance provider, indicate the cost centre, and forward to Finance Department upon the completion with Payment Requisition.
- Process the airfare allowances for the children studying outside Qatar, as per the set policies.
- Ensure the submission of required documentation – original invoice and boarding passes, by the employee.
- Process all the leave applications received from the employees and the consultants.
- Ensure the eligibility for the airfares and forward to Payroll for further action.
- Forward the application to Immigration for the issuance of exit permit, according to the departure date.
- Update in SAP all the details of the leave application like type of leave, paid or unpaid leave etc.
- Arrange the business trips for the employees including flight bookings, accommodation, visas and straight trouble free trips.
- Assist the employee to register the Business trip in SAP Travel module.
- Process the business trip for the advance payment on acquiring necessary approvals.
- Complete and settle the trip on the submission of travel related documentation by the employee such as boarding passes, travel related receipts etc.
- Inform the Finance Department for the deduction of the advance paid, in case the business trip is cancelled.
- Book meeting rooms in hotels for meetings, workshops, presentations etc. to be held in Doha or Mesaieed, as requested by the department.
- Coordinate with the department and the hotels to finalize the same.
- Make hotel arrangements for the consultants arriving for each department provided the PO is clear and approved by Chief Administration Officer.
- Coordinate with the hotel reservations and the requesting department in regards to the same.
- Ensure eligibility of the employee to receive car loan, once the application is submitted.
- Forward to Finance Department for payment process after obtaining the necessary approvals.
- Inform the employee of the approval of the car loan and follow up for the documentation such as car registration and insurance papers for filing purpose.
- Ensure eligibility for the issuance of the requested letter and verify the required documentation is attached to the request, where needed.
- Issue the clearance letters for all types of employment – casual hire, definite contracts and indefinite contracts.
- Prepare the service letters in Arabic as per the request – salary certificate, no objection letters etc. and eligibility.
- Issue the requested letters and dispatch them accordingly.
- Open and maintain the data both in SAP as well as manually.
- Ensure the employee file data is complete and the changes are incorporated if any. Responsible for the design and development of necessary HR forms.
- Coordinate implementation of the forms and services through the department administrative assistants.
- Verify and process the payment requisitions for various invoices such as education assistance, medical reimbursements, life insurance billings etc.
- Assist and process the travel assistance for the employees and their families on their first arrival to Qatar, as per the set policies.
- Process & coordinate with travel desk in regards to the final departure air tickets and air freights to their home country for the leaving employees and their families.
- Handle the HR helpdesk to discuss and clarify the queries of the new employees about HR policies and refers to HR Services Supervisor for further advice.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work to be performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Qatalum’s Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Minimum Qualification Required
- Diploma in HR and/or Administration
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role for a large organization (500 + employees)
- Working knowledge of SAP HR module
Job Specific Skills
- Knowledge in SAP HR mandatory
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- MS Office applications
- Team and service oriented
- Ability to work in structured and accurate way
- Fluency in English and Arabic preferred