To control the receipt, dispatch and storage of spare parts, materials and equipment, to ensure that the items are received and distributed in correct quantities, quality and condition as requisitioned, and are in accordance with the company set procedures and standards. To be accountable for losses and damages and take adequate precautions to ensure inventory value is safeguard.
- Receive materials from Manufactures/suppliers against valid Purchase Order /Contract
- Get all materials received qualitatively and quantitatively verified before accepting them to stock
- Notify manufactures/Suppliers on time regarding any non -conformities observed in the particular shipment
- Carry out RCA with end User and Buyer to reconcile and close Non-Conformities in the Goods Receipt, if any
- Arrange proper labeling, put away and storage of materials as per approved SOPs & OPLs in place
- Complete all Goods Receipt and Goods issue documentation on time as per approved procedures in place
- Co ordinate with respective End Users for all technical supports related with visual inspection of materials, preservation and condition monitoring
- Carry out perpetual inventory count and reconcile stock variances, if any
- Comply to related HSE guidelines, Job Risk Assessment and Area Risk Assement during the execution of warehouse activities
- Issue materials to end users on time against reservation created in system
- Maintain good housekeeping in warehouse and comply to all approved pocedures, SOP and OPLs in place
- Provide inhouse training and conduct Daily Safety Tool Talk to the team members related with Warehouse operation and monitor their performance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work to be performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Qatalum’s Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Minimum Qualification Required
- High National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years of experience in material management environment within a similar sector.
Job Specific Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of MS office applications
- SAP would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
- Excellent command of English (writing and oral)