To carry out the preventive and corrective maintenance activities as directed by the Supervisor.
- Manage work orders in SAP PM according to defined work Management processes.
- Accountable for HSE requirements and to ensure that high central workshop housekeeping standards are met.
- Implement in the continuous improvement work for the central workshop.
- Ensure permit to work routines are followed up within own responsibility area.
- Generate or assist in generation of any departmental reports are prepared as per management request, in a timely and accurate manner to meet company and department requirements governing reporting.
- Comply with all agreed occupational health, safety and environmental regulations in order to protect personnel and physical assets. Ensure that the work areas are kept in a clean and tidy state in order that work can be carried out safely and effectively.
- Provide input and recommend the continuous improvement of the company practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work to be performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Qatalum’s Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Minimum Qualification Required
- Relevant technical/Trade Qualification/Certification
- 4 – 6 years maintenance experience in Aluminum industry, with particular expertise in process control related mechanical field
Job Specific Skills
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English