To follow and monitor the Marketing and Offtake Agreements. To monitor, analyze and report pricing and netback fluctuations in the regional and international markets. Maintain local market awareness and ensure focus on the provision of an effective service to local market customers. Form constructive relationships with local and external customers. Develop reporting system to management.
- Ensure efficiency and compliance with Marketing and Offtake Agreements.
- Monitor, review and administer contracts/sales orders and ensure fulfilment of provisions.
- Explore local sales opportunities. Assist the Marketing and Sales Manager in negotiating local sales contracts.
- Create/release sales orders for local customers in SAP and ensure the fulfilment of provisions.
- Administer the price calculation of sales orders and ensure the accurate and timely invoicing.
- Identify areas of unsatisfactory sales orders and recommend mitigation improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and organize the Department’s statistical data on sales, stocks, variations, allocations, entitlements and monitors scheduled deliveries.
- Monitor the local and international markets in the areas of premiums, market trends, competitors’ analysis and developments with focus on preserving company interests.
- Maintain the required records of information for reference, when necessary.
- Maintain strong and positive business relationship and healthy environment with the Offtaker and third party customers.
- Provide input and recommend the continuous improvement of the company practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of department system, processes and practices, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work to be performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Qatalum’s Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
Minimum Experience Required
- 7-9 years of experience in a similar position within the Aluminium industry
- 3years Management /Supervisory experience.
Job Specific Skills
- Fluency in English
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Possess initiative, flexibility and adaptability
- Market and customer knowledge
- Excellent support to Management in decision making.
- Excellent in report writing, market trends understanding and pricing analysis
- Teamwork understanding and initiative