National Scholarship Program
Qatalum’s Scholarship Program aims to offer enthusiastic, motivated and interested Qatari students the opportunity to further their education in aluminium-related studies.
- High school national graduates with an average score of 80%
- University graduates who successfully completed one year (including foundation year) at a University (transcript) required) with a minimum GAP of 2.7 out of 4.0.
- Major related to the Aluminium Industry and based on Qatalum’s needs.
- A minimum score of 550 in the TOEFL, or 5.5 to 6.5 in IELTS (depending on the university) for those applying to universities that use English as a medium of instruction
- Agreement to work in Qatalum upon graduation for a period equal to the length of the scholarship or to pay back the scholarship.